Alexander Scott Moffett of Milton Named to Clemson University Dean's List
Alexander Scott Moffett of Milton has been named to the Dean's List at Clemson University for the fall 2012 semester. Moffett is majoring in Biological Sciences.
To be named to the Dean's List, a student achieved a grade-point average between 3.50 and 3.99 on a 4.0 scale.
Roger Williams University Announces Fall 2012 Dean's List
The following local residents are among those to be named to the Roger Williams University Dean's List for the Fall 2012 semester:
- Milton, MA resident Chia Lin, majoring in Anthropology/Sociology
- Milton, MA resident Amanda Vasconcelos, majoring in Elementary Education
- Milton, MA resident Marissa Berardi, majoring in Marketing
- Milton, MA resident Abigail Scheele, majoring in Psychology
Full-time students who complete 12 or more credits per semester and earn a GPA of 3.4 or higher are placed on the Dean's List that semester.
Martin Morris Named to Dean's List at Cornell University
Cornell University's Martin Morris of Milton has been placed on the Dean's List of the College of Arts and Sciences for Excellence in Scholarship for the Fall 2012 semester.
Whitney Dowds Named to Dean's List at Bryant University
Whitney Dowds, a Freshman in Communication from Milton was named to the fall semester Dean's List at Bryant University.
Milton Residents Named to Dean's List at Quinnipiac University
The following area residents were named to the the dean's list at Quinnipiac University for the Fall 2012 semester:
- Matthew Berry of Milton, MA
- Gregory Foster of Milton, MA
- Christa Gallivan of Milton, MA
- Kelly Leavitt of Milton, MA
- Thomas Walsh of Milton, MA
To qualify for the dean's list, students must earn a grade point average of at least 3.5 with no grade lower than C. Full-time students must complete at least 14 credits in a semester, with at least 12 credits that have been graded on a letter grade basis to be eligible. Part-time students must complete at least six credits during a semester.