D. Budde Makes the Spring 2012 Dean's List at Wake Forest University
D. Budde a resident of Milton, MA was among over 1900 students from Wake Forest University who made the Spring 2012 Dean's List.
Milton Students Named To Dean's List At Loyola University Maryland
Loyola University Maryland has announced the members of its spring 2012 Dean's List. In order to qualify for the Dean's List at Loyola, a student must have a GPA of at least 3.5 with a minimum of 15 credits. The following local students have achieved this honor:
- Kristen Gallagher, a member of the class of 2012 from Milton
- Elizabeth Murphy, a member of the class of 2015 from Milton
- Nicholas Primiani, a member of the class of 2015 from Milton
University of New Hampshire's Dean's List for the Spring Semester of the 2011-2012 Academic Year
The following students have been named to the Dean's List at the University of New Hampshire for the spring semester of the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Theresa Lewis of Milton earned Highest Honors
- Alexa MacIsaac of Milton earned High Honors
- Samantha Miller of Milton earned Highest Honors
Students named to the Dean's List at the University of New Hampshire have earned recognition through their superior scholastic performance. Highest Honors are awarded to students who earn a semester grade point average of 3.7 or better out of a possible 4.0. Students with a 3.5 to 3.69 average are awarded high honors and students whose grade point average is 3.2 through 3.49 are awarded honors.
Milton Students Achieve Honors at Kent School
The following local students have been named to Kent School's honor roll for the spring term of 2011-2012:
- Matthew Holland, a 4th form (10th-grade) student from Milton, and the child of Robert Holland and Mary McDermott-Holland of Milton.
- Timothy Holland, a 6th form (12th-grade) student from Milton, and the child of Robert Holland and Mary McDermott-Holland of Milton.
- Catherine Dambruch Named to the Marist College Dean's List for the Spring 2012 Semester
- Catherine Dambruch, Milton, MA, is a member of the Class of 2015 and is majoring in Digital Media.
Milton Residents Earn Spring 2012 Dean's List Honors at Roger Williams University
The following local residents are among those named to the Roger Williams University Dean's List for the Spring 2012 semester. Full-time students who complete 12 or more credits per semester and earn a GPA of 3.4 or higher are placed on the Dean's List that semester.
- Alexander Guedouar, a Media Communication major and resident of Milton
- Kayla MacLeod, a Marine Biology major and resident of Milton
- Abigail Scheele, a Psychology major and resident of Milton
Milton Students Make Dean's List at the University of Delaware
Several students from our area have been named to the University of Delaware's Dean's List for Spring 2012.
These students include:
- Albert Deluca of Milton
- Diana Fidrocki of Milton
To meet eligibility requirements for the Dean's List, a student must be enrolled full-time and earn a GPA of 3.33 or above (on a 4.0 scale) for the semester.