Boston Academy of Martial Arts gives martial arts classes for children and adults. Classes are taught by professional, skilled instructors who receive continual training in self-defense, teaching methods and exercise science. At Boston Academy students not only learn martial arts and actively engage in physical fitness and self-defense but are also instilled with self-confidence and discipline. Free Kids Safe Workshops are available in addition to a free trial program to make sure that this studio is the right fit for each student.
If you wish to host a birthday party at the Boston Academy of Martial Arts, the staff is happy to take care of all the details. Children are entertained with fun, simple instruction and activities, and your child gets to cut the cake with a real samurai sword. Contact the Boston Academy of Martial Arts at the provided number to learn more.
- Hours: Visit website to view class schedules, or feel free to pick one up at the school. Generally, Mon. & Wed. 3:30pm - 6pm Tues. & Thurs. 4pm - 8pm Sat. 8am -12 noon
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior
- Membership info: Ages 3 - Adult, Men, Women, Teens and Children
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 5
- Number of instructors: 5
- Type: Karate, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Tai Chi
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Our Character Development program develops students from the inside, out, building a stronger and safer community, one Black Belt at a time . Work hard, Train hard, Play hard, It's all about balance.