This family-owned repair shop has been in business for 30 years. Jimmy, the manager, has worked there since he was 6 years old and started helping to pump gas on the weekends. Now, the shop repairs cars, including classic automobiles, and provides most services except inspections. The shop is conveniently located across the street from the trolley station.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- What makes this community special?: This is a convenient, great little community!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Paid lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Wheel replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Get your 3,000 mile maintenance services done!