Bent's Cookie Factory
At the 200-year-old company's historic location in Milton, you can stop by for a deli sandwich or buy some of Bent's famous crackers or cookies. Claiming to have invented the cracker, the company offers different kinds including the Common Cracker, the Cold Water Cracker and the Hardtack. The crackers are made upstairs in the old building. The company also offers fresh salads and homemade brownies, as well as catering services.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, 7:30am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, salads, crackers, cookies, catering services
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Hardtack Crackers
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Items: Coffee, Newspapers/magazines, Sandwiches made to order, Soda