Since June 2009, Glory Daze has been at it's current location, having moved from East Milton Square. Customers can expect excellent bargains for top-of-the-line women and children's clothing. Consignment is by appointment only, and for the last five years the store has taken quality clothing, as well as jewelry and handbags. If they don't sell the items within three months, they are donated to a nonprofit organization called the Home for Little Wanderers, an advocacy organization for vulnerable children. Stop in and browse the threads in a shop that is warm with light and easily accessed from both Route 93 and the Adams Street loop from Quincy into Dorchester.
- Hours: Sun, 10am - 2pm; Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is at level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Children and women's clothes, jewelry, handbags, shoes, china
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: No returns
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: Ann Taylor, Coach, GAP, Versace, Fendi, Galway Irish Crystal, Jo Jo jewelry, custom jewelry
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2