Milton Auto Repair
Ed Baker Sr. has been in the auto repair business for 32 years. Since the time he moved his father and son shop from Needham to Milton 5 years ago, the store has already won accolades from new, loyal customers. These notes of appreciation line the wall of Baker's office. Baker is dedicated to excellent service, going beyond the industry standard to stand by his work for 1 year or 12,000 miles. The Bakers are certified Jasper engine and transmission installers; they also work on diesel engines and up to a ton and a half pound trucks.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 5:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- What makes this community special?: People appreciate good work and go out of their way to make unsolicited testimonials.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jasper Products
- Associations/certifications: BBB, iATN, MACS
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Wheel replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes